Tuesday 14 September 2010

Lets Talk about food: Pad Thai

Some of you must know, me and my other half went Thailand in May 2010 for the first time and we discovered PAD THAI...OMFG!
I went Thailand sightly overweight I came back even bigger because of the food...oh well...
I LOVE FOOD!
Pad Thai (Thai: ผัดไทย, IPA: [pʰàt tʰāj], "fried Thai style") is a dish of stir-fried rice noodles with eggs, fish sauce (Thai: น้ำปลา), tamarind juice, red chilli pepper, plus any combination of bean sprouts, shrimp, chicken, or tofu, garnished with crushed peanuts, coriander and lime, the juice of which can be added along with Thai condiments. Pad Thai is one of Thailand's national dishes.

Source: wikipedia....I have to admit I don't really know what it's made of in details. All I can say is..IT'S GOOOOOOD

And to finish let me introduce you to SONG, the lady who fed us for the 3 days we stay on Koh Phi Phi Island 
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment