Tuesday 16 November 2010

I love CHROMEO and A-TRAK

P-thugg (Patrick) from Chromeo invited Rachel, Kara, Sherin, Joann and MOI 
to their London Gig at the  Roundhouse in Camden.

After losing the girl in the crowd (the standing area was a nightmare...DO NOT LIKE BEING PUSHED) Rachel and I decided to sneak out to the balcony..much better view and we could breath and seat down of course. 

Nearly fell off the damn balcony when "Barbara Streisand" came on...A-Trak was on the deck. TOOOOO MUUUUCCCCCHHHHH! this is a TUUUUUUNE! if you don't know it...here! push the chair and the table and just get ready to go mental. I DO lol



And guess what? I forgot my camera this ONE day!!!! Shame init? I knowwwww....
They coming in April 2010, they'll be at Brixton Academy!!!! Bigger venue everytime... and I'll make sure I'll have my camera.

The after Party was at XOYO a new venue in East london. P-Thugg was the DJ and A-Trak was just their on stage...I guess he was supporting. Did not mind him at all if you see what I'm saying!


Let me share with you my favourite tune on their latest album...enjoy! DON'T TURN THE LIGHTS...

No comments:

Post a Comment