Friday 14 January 2011

Nike Sportswear "London" destroyer jacket

Last Sunday, the New York edition of the now famous Destroyer jacket got launched  in 
Nike Sportwear on Mercer Street
 Nike Sportswear21 Mercer Street New York, NY 10013.

Tomorrow, January 15th 2011,  the London edition is going to be released in a very limited amount in the NSW corner in Selfridges, London.

If I was a rich girl lalalalalalalala.....I would get it just because it has my initial on it L for LAURA, 
oui c'est moi!!!

But I already have the previous one. Which is basically the same without the badges. Just plain.
Still very nice specially with the L and I love the back too. Need to find out if there's a Paris edition of it!

The selling price is £300

Check it out!
 Feel to buy it for me if you feel generous, I wear xs. xoxo








No comments:

Post a Comment