Thursday 16 September 2010

CALLING ALL THE UK DJs...Are you as good as you pretend???

Well if you believe so then I'm sure you are but I was wondering if any of you out there could mix french rap with any of what you lot love some much...
like grime, dub step, funky ??? 

I feel like whenever I go out I hear the same thing don't get me wrong I like it. London cultural mix is fascinating. 
But I think it would be interesting to mix 2 different musical cultures...I might be wrong... but I know you know how to put beats together...don't be shy I heard you ...YOU'RE GOOOOOOOD!
IS IT POSSIBLE THO? 
"Impossible means nothing" woops that's Adidas quote oh well

At the moment I'm having a throwback God knows why lol 90's french rap is all over my head!!!!! 

THIS IS MY FAVOURITE

HOPE YOU ALL REMEMBER 
MC SOLAAR...
if you don't go buy yourself a culture. Merci
"LE NOUVEAU WESTERN" xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment