Tuesday 21 September 2010

THE CROOKED TONGUES 10th ANNIVERSARY BBQ...19.09.2010

In a few words...

First of all I turned up late as I was working until 6.30pm. 
We don't all have the privilege to have a Monday to Friday job ahahah (I'm only joking...no hate)

Free BBQ...didn't taste it...the Food was all GONE by the time I arrived! PIGS!!!! my dinner? a banana bought in Liverpool street station.
I was craving for chicken  and I LOVE my food you know! BUT BUT BUT !!!!....Free DRINKS... plenty left SANK YOU SANK YOU....

SWEAT, DRINKS, FUN, WET PAINT, MURKED  KICKS (by the wet paint all over the floor...quite ironic init for a trainers lovers event)...BUT I GOTTA SAY....SHOUT OUT TO EVERYONE WHO MANAGED TO MAKE IT, THE DJs 
and of course CROOKED TONGUES 
for organising it...IT WAS GREAT SUNDAY !!!!!! merci, thank you, gracias, gracie





ps: My AM90 infrared are fine thank you...xoxo

 TO SEE THE REST OF THE ALBUM CLICK HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment