Sunday 12 December 2010

DOLFIE SHOES de Barcelona!

You know Minnetonka? If you do you must be introduced to DOLFIE

DOLFIE was created  in Barcelon in 2007 by Barbara et Adolfo, 2 spanish designers. 

It's a mix between a pair of Pocahontas Mocassins and a pair of boat shoes. 
They've been realeased in France for AW2010 but haven't seen them yet in the UK not fair!


                                 




 
LEOPARD PATTERN FOREVER!!!!!!!!!


I can guaranty they will be a success in London 
and soon you'll see them on my feet once I find them of course...and trust me I will


The designs, the colours, the materials and my favourite detail the fringes with the colourful pearls...oh and i love the sheep skin in the inside of the shoes. I WANT THEM...
next trip to PARIS is due to the end of  December 2010 
and Spain march 2011...I'll be on a mission.  

Keep in touch...

No comments:

Post a Comment