Wednesday 22 December 2010

Nike blazers high vintage spring 2011...OMD!!!!!

It always seems like things get better when the sun gets closer...I know we are still in the middle of winter and it's bloody cold but the next season to come is Spring!!!!! then Summer...(can't wait)
it's only round the corner...talking about season look what's coming...

The NIKE sportswear spring 2011 collection is coming out bit by bit starting from next week. 
I went Nike Town London today just to say Hi and wish a Merry Christmas to my friends who works there and while I was chilling and trying on some kicks my mates showed me these...
A must have they are tooooooo pretty !!!!!! 
Don't know when they coming out exactly but I'm guessing very soon...they come in PURPLE too!!! 
I saw them!

Already available on MISCHIEF in navy.



On to the next one...

No comments:

Post a Comment