Tuesday 7 December 2010

OMG !!!!!!!! JORDAN 3 White/Fire Red-Cement Grey-Black yeaaaaahhhhhh!!!!

 "ES AMOR ES AMOR...
ES UNA OBSESSION" (dixit Aventura)

well it is when it comes to J3...

 People who know me, know my love for Jordan 3. When I saw that the White/Fire Red-Cement Grey-Black were gettin release you can't imagine how happy I was.


I missed out on the True Blues..No size left or some stupid prices but I'm telling i'm not missing these ones. 
 


Now all I hope is that they will be release in the UK, in France (my dear country) I wouldn't mind but  the prices are just ridiculous. I know when you love you don't count but still...
 So fellows Americans  and from the rest of the World when you read this remember all you have to remember is :

1. JORDAN 3 White/Fire Red-Cement Grey-Black 
2. MOI (Laura) 
3. RELEASE DATE  due for JANUARY 22nd 2011



OH and by the way  I'm a size US7 UK6 in men ahahahah

No comments:

Post a Comment